By registering as a tutor or a student or by using the website of QuarkMe, you accept the
terms and conditions set out herein.
- Visitors to the QuarkMe website/app, who are not a Member similarly affirm that they are
bound by these Terms and Conditions each time they access the QuarkMe website.
- QuarkMe is a connecting platform for Tutors and Students. Tutors apply through the
QuarkMe website and go through a rigorous selection procedure so that the best suitable
match is provided to the student based on his/her requirement.
- QuarkMe charges NO membership fee or subscription charges per year.
- All new and registered tutors will have access to unlimited tuition jobs, free of cost till the
completion of 5 years from the date of registration, after which an annual fee MIGHT BE
charged.(Subject to revision)
- Session charges are set by QuarkMe after thorough surveying and looking into the interests
of all. QuarkMe charges a percentage amount, dynamic in nature, on the session fees
charged and is paid by the tutor.
- Each individual and/or his guardian, if applicable, is responsible for the accuracy or
legitimacy of the information provided to QuarkMe by him/her. Tutors and Students in our
database have been screened for background YET reference checking is the responsibility of
- Tutors’/Students’ Telephone number and email address are NOT displayed to public on the
website/app. All communications are expected to happen through QuarkMe unless the
sessions call for it.
- QuarkMe can send tuition job/class information messages to all tutors and students even on
- Payment and Tutoring service done between QuarkMe and Student does not guarantee
- QuarkMe will try to avoid any discomfort from being caused to any party to maximum of its
will but shall not stand responsible for any individual behavioral misconduct and shall do its
best to get the dispute resolved. QuarkMe is NOT responsible for disputes, claims, loss,
injury, or damage of any kind that might arise during and after tutor-student interaction.
- If the student is under the age of 18, parent/legal guardian permission is required to contact
QuarkMe for tutors, and booking a session.
- When you register as Tutor or Student you will provide genuine and accurate personal
information to use the website. You will maintain your profile to keep it true, accurate and
complete at all times You will not register under multiple identities or personas. Found doing
so, you will be blacklisted.
- You will enter queries/feedbacks that are accurate, truthful and complete. You cannot enter
information that is unlawful/ harmful/ threatening/ abusive/ vulgar/obscene/ invasive of
another's privacy, or otherwise objectionable.
- When you register as a Tutor, QuarkMe does not guarantee you tuition jobs. However, we
will use all our resources to maximize your tuition jobs.
- Personal contact information is stored in our database for providing services till the time you
comply with the above policy; else it will be removed without any notification. QuarkMe
reserves the right to terminate the membership of any registered member without entering
into further discussions with the member. Concerned Membership will be terminated if the
user's action is in serious breach of terms and conditions, or the behaviour of the member is
deemed to be unsatisfactory or inappropriate.
- QuarkMe will make the best possible efforts to ensure the highest possible availability of the
QuarkMe site and services. However, QuarkMe takes no responsibility for any downtime of
the website, or any losses that are incurred as a result of site unavailability or performance
issues. No responsibility is assumed by QuarkMe if you fail to update your profile time to
time and incur losses because of it.
- These terms and conditions may be updated from time to time, without any prior
- This web site is owned and operated by QuarkMe Online services LLP. The contents of this web site including,
but not limited to, the database information might be protected by copyright laws and regulations.
No material in any shape or form may be copied, reproduced, transmitted, or distributed.
- QuarkMe shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or
exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profit, goodwill, use,
data, or other intangible losses that result from the service, or the inability to access the
service. QuarkMe shall train all its representatives, yet shall not be liable for the conduct or
statements of other third parties to the service.
- QuarkMe listings can be placed by private individuals for non-commercial use only. For
commercial use of QuarkMe by any organizations such as education agency or tutoring
companies, you will need to take prior permission. Commercial activity in any form without
permission from QuarkMe management is considered in breach of our policy and will be
- Payments made to QuarkMe are non-refundable and not transferable.